I know I'm not the only person out there who wants to make an abundant living doing the work they love. Most of you know that my life changed pretty dramatically this past year, as I made the change from doing my "heart & soul work" part-time to doing it full-time. I have a fabulous coach in Elizabeth Genco Purvis, and I've studied marketing and business techniques from other teachers as well.
I believe that each of us has a unique gift to share with the world. I know from first-hand experience how frustrating it can be to not have enough time or energy to put into your soul work because you're too busy making a living at a "real" job. (Of course there's many of us who love our "real" jobs. I'm just talking to the folks who'd like to try their hand at being a "spirit-rich entrepreneur," as Elizabeth says.)
So I'm in the midst of creating an e-course on "Right Livelihood" for those of you who either have a dream about pursuing your soul-work as a business, or who are already doing it part-time and want to take it full-time.
If this is something you're interested in, I'd love it if you could help me create the curriculum for this course by answering a few questions in the comments section.
- Do you need help clarifying the vision for your soul-centered business?
- Are you clear about the kind of work you are called to do, but don't know how to start getting your business off the ground?
- What do you see as the biggest obstacle(s) to moving into your soul work full-time?
- What is the biggest challenge you have in taking your business to the next level?
- What do you most need help with?
- Do you like the name "Right Livelihood" for the course? How about "Soul Work Secrets"? Any other ideas?
Thank you! I appreciate your help so much.